Depending on the season, I participate in annual sport activities each year. Since I enjoy hiking, snowboarding and surfing each year and each needed emergency kits, I figured out a way to combine my emergency kits into one kit. I had to create a Sport Emergency Kit that would work all year round. So this is what I included in my kit…
My larger items include:
- First Aid Bandages (white bag)
- Dry Bag (for wet clothes, which is the blue bag)
- Emergency Flashlight (with a Radio, Compass, Flashlight and)Siren
- Bag of smaller items (black bag)
- Female Urinal Funnel (black handkerchief wrap)
In the white bag for bandages, there are:
- 3 black bandanas
- 1 triangle bandage
- 2 Elastic Wrap Roll Bandages
In the black bag of smaller items I have:
- 1 pocket knife
- 1 knife
- 1 mirror
- 1 knife sharpener
- 1 SE FS374 All-Weather Emergency 2-IN-1 Fire Starter & Magnesium Fuel Bar
- 1 deck of cards
- 1 collapsable frisbee
This is just an example of what is in my Sport Emergency Kit. it’s an example to follow if you chose to. You can add to it or simply use it as a template for what you might have in your own kit. I hope this helps and I hope the kit comes in handy when the time comes. If you want to check out what clothing items I keep on hand for each sport, check out Zero Waste Closet- Part II.
2 thoughts on “What’s in My Sport Emergency Kit”
I am continuously browsing online for tips that can assist me. Thanks!
Amazing! This blog looks just like my old one! It’s on a totally different topic but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Great choice of colors!